Well the Pink and Grey blanket is done. It only took a year! It would have been finished much sooner but after I got into it, I realized I didn't like the colors and the pattern was horribly monotonous. Maybe had I made it the size of a throw, I would have liked it much better. Making it for a Queen sized bed was where I went wrong with it. An untested pattern to me, and just way to big of a commitment. Any who, my mom loves it. So in the end I guess that's all that really matters.
These were originally were going to be leg warmers but they will end up arm guards instead. They are made out of Hobby Lobby I love this wool. I honestly, love their product. It is so easy to work with. Not a lot of snagging, and its soft. These were started last year also. Finished!
New project. I had to adapt the original pattern. Of course I used different yarn then what the pattern called for. So..... It looks a bit different. I'm also not going to add the hood, Just a large collar. I still need to the front and the edging. I'm hoping to have this done by the weekend. As this is going to be my new fall jacket. Once its done I will share where to get the pattern from.