Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh where oh where has the blogger gone!


We have been so busy since Halloween. Mouthy monster is now 8. Monster High is the thing here now. At least it isn’t that suck up B**** Barbie… LOL! Teenage monster is now done with Band, for the year. They went to states and scored in the top 5! Very Proud of her. Picky monster went and got her physical yesterday as well as two shots. She is all set to go to the tryouts for bowling next week. I think she will make the team. Her running average for the league is 118. If she makes the team she will be getting a varsity jacket for her birthday in July.

I have been baking bread, knitting a scarf and finishing up Pride, Prejudice and Zombies. I would be remiss if I didn’t say that I had been spending a ton of time on Pinterest. I absolutely, love that place. I have so many pins. I just hope I will have time to follow up on most of them.

Here are few things that I wanted to share that I found. They are good for any time but with the holidays right around the corner, they are perfect!


chocolate dipped peppermint sticks


14-beauty-honey-mask


Mandala Coloring Pages to Print

Yart

1 comments:

Faerie Sage said...

Wow you have been busy! Just to add to your cool list, there is a free Mandala course happening on Willowing
http://willowing.ning.com/group/the-mandala-free-class?xg_source=msg_mes_network
Blessings
FS