Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembrance

I got 2 bushels of Mac’s and 4 quarts of red raspberries. The family all went out and picked! What a great way to spend a crappy day. We were all together 10 years ago, as we were today. Even though my oldest was just in 1st grade she remembers the turmoil that followed the attack. I remember the panic, the shock and the horror of watching it all unfold on the television. I know I gathered my family close to me and we prayed like we had never prayed before, for the fallen, for the hero's and for living.

I remember and will never forget!

tribute

Yart

1 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Funny that picture says "Washington DC" The Pentagon isn't in Washington DC - it is Arlington VA. I guess it doesn't have the same impact by pointing that out - although it is a government entity.

I don't think anyone will ever forget. I know we won't.