Saturday, September 24, 2011

Practical Magic




Welcome Movie goers… I hope that you have enjoyed all that you have seen so far!

At this stop along the film I would like to share with you just one of my favorite scenes of the movie… Trust me it was very difficult to choose just one but here it is!

Favorite scene

Now that you have watched the scene… Here is a little recipe for you to take on your way to the next stop in the film!


In Blender With Ice add

1 oz Tequila Premium

1/2 oz Hiram Walker Blue Curacao

1 1/2 oz Sweet/Sour Mix
Blend and Strain
Garnish: Lime Slice


But if traditional is more your speed then try this recipe….


1 1/2 oz tequila

1/2 oz premium triple sec (preferably Cointreau)


Rum the rim of a cocktail glass with lime juice, and dip in salt. Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into the glass, and serve.
 
Remember don’t drink and fly…. and please make sure you have your umbrella in case you decide to jump!

Yart

14 comments:

Edith Schmidt said...

I love your blog!! Felt like I was meeting under a full moon. Thanks so much!!

Lisa said...

I never drink and fly :) Loved your post. Hope you can stop by and enjoy and PM cookies with me at the enchanted oven.
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the lovely party and the great recipe !!
Have a magical weekend.

Linda said...

There is definatly magic in those drinks. Thank you for sharng the recipe...love it.
Please come to my party:
momentsinaneye.blogspot.com

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love the don't drink and fly part!!!

Thank you for sharing your post with all of us to celebrate the magic of Practical Magic!

Cheers!
LuLu Kellogg

Jane K said...

Well you've got me up and dancing now, thanks for the invite to the party, had so much fun visiting.

frith
J x

Betty said...

Wonderful party you are having and I just love that movie and the song.

Tamara said...

lol great share!! Thank you for the visit and margarita recipe...yummmo

Petunia said...

Lots of fun here at your party! Thank you for the recipe and for joining my Practical Magic blog party this year :)

Anna

Susan said...

what a wonderful image you have here!
Susan

Ricki Treleaven said...

Hello, I am visiting form the Practical Magic Blog party. :D Thanks for the yummy margarita recipe in your post. I need to come back and play on your blog a bit more!

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

Melissa said...

What a cool blog!! Thanks for the post!!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Meanderings

Jan E O said...

Great blog. Glad I found it. Blessed be.

Anonymous said...

No drinking and flying? Where's the fun in that? lol Great recipes, thanks for sharing. Happy blog party!