Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yoga Journal Freebie

Melonie over at Wandering Quail Road let me in on this great opprotunity. If you head over to Yoga Journal you can download podcasts. Some of which include Strengthing you Core, Morning wake up routine, & Evening relaxation Sequence. They even have playlists to listen to while you relax.

I have been doing yoga on and off for almost a year. My SIL got me started with it. She is so into it she went through all the classes and is now a teacher. I haven't been able to go yet. I am hoping that in 2 weeks I will be able to attend her class. I think that it is wonderful! She is doing something she enjoys.

Gotta Run,
Yart

1 comments:

Melonie said...

Oh, I'm so glad the link was useful to you! I've been doing yoga for decades... LOVE it. :-) I've been hoping to get certified to become an instructor but we moved overseas.... so now I am trying to do it on my next trip to the States.

Are you using a home program like a DVD or something? Let me know what you're looking for, I'd love to share resources!