Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quick Note

I am back! I know your wondering where I went. Well, no where really. One of the demon cats peed all over my keyboard. So then I lost lots of letters. But I was able to go yesterday to the handy dandy computer repair and buy a used one for $5. Dude, its a DELL.

I volunteered to help do paperwork at Marching Monsters "Rehersa-Thon". So that is why I am up at this ungodly hour on a Saturday! But I don't have to be there all day so that is ok. I'm not liking band right now but I don't have time to go it to that right now. That is a story for another day.

I was able to get 8 - 9x5x2" zucchini nut bread made from one of the giant zucchini. I still have 2 more to use up. So I think I should get another 16 loaves of bread in the freezer for Christmas/Yule.

Gotta Run,
Yart

3 comments:

Dede said...

So sorry to hear about your keyboard. Sounds like you have been very busy and so much yummy bread!

dreaming in maine said...

Wow, what a great deal on the used keyboard!

Do you mind sharing your yummy zuchinni recipe with us? :)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I know the joys of demon cats, lol! Glad you're back!