Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Little Bits


DSCF1982

As you can see here are the berries we picked a couple weeks ago. 54 pounds!

DSCF1983

They were the best berries that I had tasted in years!

DSCF1984

Like I said I was going to make strawberry flavored vodka! So far I have only strained out the berries. Still haven’t had time to try it out yet!

DSCF1985

I got the bug to make pop tarts. So I bought pie dough. I know I should have made it but time was short. I used the strawberry preserves from this year. It was the jar I had to put in the fridge.

DSCF1986
DSCF1987

Everyone liked the burnt ones… Not really burnt just really cooked! I was even going to make the frosting but my powdered sugar was bad. It had an off taste. Who knew! Next time, since the family has requested that these be made weekly.

Gotta Run,
Yart

0 comments: