Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 101 Award

I would like to thank Viggies Veggies for this award!


If you were awarded and would like to play along, just post 10 things that make you happy and send the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.

My 10 things are:

  1. My Monsters
  2. Grim
  3. That Grim has a job and some security
  4. That Grim is not traveling for work as much anymore
  5. My Pantry
  6. Carb's
  7. Finding a new source for local foods
  8. Planning my spring garden
  9. Having the knowledge of preserving food
  10. Being able to knit
I am Awarding this award to:

  1. Self Sustained Living
  2. Domestic Witch
  3. OctoberFarm
  4. The Ward House
  5. Bogaman's Blog
  6. My Freezer is Full
  7. Saving Money 101
  8. Memoirs of a Crazy Witch
  9. Two Frog Home
  10. ~Serendipity~
Gotta Run,
Yart

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this, I am honored!!

Dawn Marie Howard said...

Thank you!!

Melonie said...

How fun! Love your happy list. :-) I had to laugh at myself - I read "carb's" as "Cabela's"...what can I say, it's 2 a.m. where I am. Oops. ;-)

The cupcakes in the award look yummmmmy. Congrats to you and your chosen bloggers!

mmpaints said...

Thank you Yart

brandi said...

~many thank you's for kindly passing this along to me...you have a wonderful list of ten happy things indeed...brightest blessings~

Anonymous said...

Thank you Yart! =) You are most kind to think of me. *hugs*