Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools

I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to do anything today as it's my day... You know the fool! LOL! But alas, I had to get a few things done. Eventually, we will need to gut the basement to get the walls done. So I got 2 of the monsters to get down there with me and start cleaning / straightening up. After a winter of letting them put stuff away, you can imagine the mess we had to sort out. We spent some time in the pantry area. It looks a lot better then it did and most of the canning jars are back in plastic tubs. We will be tackling the laundry area tomorrow.

I forgot to mention the other day I got some seeds started. Not to many, some tomatoes, a couple squash, carrots, peppers, tomatillo's and some other stuff I don't remember... Should be fun trying to figure out what I planted as I didn't label anything.... Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking. It was just one of those days that things needed to be done and they got done!

I posted two more afghans over at http://gwcrafts.blogspot.com/. Both of these are baby blankets.

I tried to post this months special but it didn't want to show up in the side bar so here it is!


I need to get some canning done this week also. I have blueberries and strawberries in the freezer. I know I have been procrastinating about those berries for months. Maybe just maybe... LOL!

I have been throwing squares together. With the hopes to be done with the multi color granny for the trailer. If the weather ever decides to warm up I have tons of work that needs to be done to it. Plus I need to get all the stuff out of the basement and into it.

Yart


0 comments: