Saturday, April 27, 2013

Adventures in Rabbity

A couple of weeks ago, I made the decision that the time had come for our dearest Fluffy and Tickety-Boo to meet. We cleaned up Fluffy's cage and clipped his nails.. You know he had to be all fresh and clean for his lady in waiting.

Tickety-Boo was transferred from her cage to a box and transported into the house. She went right into Fluffy's cage without hesitation. I took this as a good sign. Fluffy sniffed her and hopped up on her side. He looked confused but I thought that was only natural as he has never seen another rabbit since he was a baby. He seemed to be gaining confidence even if it was at the side of Tickety.

Tickety must have gotten board with this attention because she hopped up on Fluffy and did the bunny bounce on Fluffy's side. **My aunt had a female poodle that would do that to any one that walked in the house** So I stood there kinda dumbfounded, and waited. Well, Tickety then cornered Fluffy and bunny bounced on his head. 

At that moment it clicked that Tickety-Boo was not a girl and I snatched IT out of the cage to check. Sure enough my little girl bunny is really a boy!!!!

So we won't be having bunnies any time soon.... But we now have two renamed rabbits.

Howard Wallowitz and Raj Kuthrapolli from Big Bang Theory! If you know the show you understand the reference!

Just my luck!!

Yart

0 comments: