Thursday, April 4, 2013

Girl in Motion!



Today has been very productive. Grim went to therapy this morning. Then we went to the gym and canceled out memberships. Then once we got home, we got the monsters up and out in the yard with us. We thatched and seeded the side yard. Got completely soaked, didn't know the sprayer on the hose was broken... LOL!

I took pictures of the car and it is now officially on craigslist. Yeah!!! Say a little prayer that it sells quickly... I know I am.. :o)

Grim asked for chocolate sauce to put on ice cream.... So I found the recipe for Guinness Chocolate sauce... The recipe can be found here http://www.closetcooking.com/2013/03/guinness-chocolate-syrup.html I can say that this is one of those recipes that will be passed down the generations... Yep, its that good.

I also did a craft with the monsters.... Since we had been cleaning out the basement I had a ton of jars that I was going to take to the recycling center. Of course I found something on pinterest to do with them instead. We tinted them.... I will post tomorrow the results but you can find the craft here.... http://fancythatdesignhouse.com/colored-tinted-glass-jars/

I have bread on the counter rising, distilled water cooling and I need to get in there and make peanut butter and jelly bars.... To which the recipe can be found here. http://www.thegunnysack.com/2013/04/peanut-butter-and-jelly-bars-recipe.html

I need to get in the basement and get my books together and take them to the book store... They are suppose to give cash for them.... I also need to get the monsters formal dresses out so that I can take them in to one of the resale shops.

I even got started on an exercise 30 day workout plan.... I figure I can do anything for 30 days.... I will say that it has given me a ton of energy and I think a more positive outlook. I will probably be dead on my feet tomorrow though... That's my luck!

That's all I got for today! 

Yart

0 comments: