Friday, June 8, 2012

Garden Craft

I don't remember where I saw this craft done but it is so cute I remembered it. So of course I had to do it for myself. You may never have paid any attention to the terra cotta pots that I had in a couple of the pictures that I posted of the garden. Well, those are the ones that I used.

First thing I did was paint them all white.


Then I put round stickers on the dry pot. Yep, yard sale stickers did the trick!


Next I painted with the top color.


Once the paint was almost dry I peeled off the stickers.


The only thing I will do different next time is get a can of clear to put on a top coat. Right now they are residing in the garden, I had wanted them for the trailer. But I might have to get more for that... LOL!

Yart

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Too cute! I love the colors. Is that spray paint for the top color? I think I may have to make a bunch of these to go up the stairs [we have 10] on the front of our house. Certainly would make me smile everytime we pulled into the drive.

Great idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Yart said...

The top color is spray paint... I love the stuff. For a couple dollars you can make something totally different!