Monday, February 6, 2012

Time has come

I am finally going to get that tooth pulled. My appointment is in a hour. I have been on antibiotics again because it has gotten infected. This is the tooth that ruined most of the summer last year. I had planned on getting an implant but unfortunately I didn't have the money. So it just needs to be pulled.

While I was at the hospital Saturday, I got about another 2 inches done on the legwarmer before it got dark in his room. ( He was sleeping and we didn't want to turn lights on ). Then I pulled out the cream washcloth, and got that finished. So now that is done. Oh, I wanted to let you know what I found in Canada.... Sugar and Cream yarn here is Bernat over there. Here you get 2 or 2.5 oz over there I can get skeins of 12 oz. So hopefully, next weekend I will get to the store and get a couple skeins to make more wash clothes.

Wish me luck! Gotta Go!

Yart

3 comments:

Mary said...

I hope your procedure is as painless as it can be. I am new to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Katidids said...

Sure hope it went well for you and painless as possible, I hate having dental work! Sounds like the buy of cotton in Canada is so much better than here in the states, nab it up while you can

Annette L said...

Hope it went without a hitch! I had the same thing happen last year and am trying to save up for an implant... dunno if that'll ever happen. =)