Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful part4

Photobucket
Today I'm thankful for the blue gray morning that allows me time today to reflect. As I sit here with my laptop, the only sound I hear is the little Chistmas clock ticking. I have a great sense of satisfation. Yesterday I got all of the hard work done. Four pumpkin pies were made, 22 cupcakes, 2 loaves of french bread, apple crisp and baklava, all done. Plus the dip is made and the veggies all cut up. Plus, the monsters all helped with different desserts. Now Teenage monster knows the family secret to making the pumpkin pies.... LOL! It was funny she said that making the pies was way easier then she thought it would be. I told her that most things in the kitchen are easier then we think. Just like the baklava, this is my first time making it and Grim comes out and says to me..... Wow, that really looks like baklava.... LOL!

The turkey is in and the family is still sleeping..... I really should be back in bed..... With the stillness of the morning my mind is going a million miles an hour. There is really nothing left todo until later. So I guess I am off to knit some more.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Gotta Run,
Yart

1 comments:

brandi said...

~enjoy your silence and knit away...i wish you and yours a blessed holiday...may your spirits be filled with only joy and your day bring forth blessings aplenty...yeah for baklava...sounds so so yummy! much l♥ve and light upon you always~