This is my first ever attempt at making a quilt type blanket. So I got 1/3 of a yard of 16 different patterns. I assumed that they were all 45”. Some were 43 some were 46. So my ends right now are very different. Good thing there aren’t any pictures of them, yet… LOL! The material was $22
I just love the way all the colors go together.
Yep, you guessed it…This is for the camper. It will go on the bed for Grim and I.
I don’t know yet if I will use batting or not.
I did however find the backing I’m going to use. I went to an Estate sale last weekend and found 3 chenille blankets, King, Queen and a full for $5.
Since this looks to be about the size of a king it should work wonderfully.
This is one half. It takes up my entire dining room table.
And here is a better shot. I was able to get all the sewing of the top done today. Very happy…. My machine was warm to the touch. First time I’ve worked it out that much… LOL!
Once the rain goes away I will lay it out on the lawn and take some pictures. I don’t have anywhere big enough to lay it out in the house… LOL!