Thursday, May 7, 2020

5-7-2020

I know who knew I was capable of it. 2 posts in the same week. LOL!

See the thing is that once Grim and I came to a complete standstill because of the injury, I didn't feel I had anything useful to say or write about. So with that being the case I just stopped. I didn't want to see just how much of our lives we were missing out on. The past several years have been very tough on our family. We have been forced to give up things, simply because we physically couldn't do them any longer. Dreams we had weren't just put on hold... They were put in a box and tucked up on a shelf in the back of the closet. Don't get me wrong. Life went on. We had a college graduation, we will have another one in the next year. We have our last monster heading into her Senior year of High School. We have hit the big 50 milestone, as well as the Silver Anniversary milestone. 

I know a lot of you have faced job loss, illness, death and made it through the other side. I'm not complaining. It has helped build a resilience in me and my girls. It just sucks, its not fair & I want to hold my breath and cry sometimes.

One of those times was when I went to get my middle monster from university! I stopped at the property as its on the way. 




It is all so overgrown! There are so many trees down. All the work we put into the place to get it ready just seems like a waste of time. Can you see the Pity Party happening? Yep, I had one. But luckily I have a great Brother. We got to talking and we are going to combine our efforts with the property. We are going to set it up for both of our families to use. Now that means his sons will be able to come and help with the heavy lifting and he will be there to help me get things up and running.

Never fear Grim, will be part of all of it. He just won't be able to do any of the heavy lifting. He will be our General Foreman... You know, telling us all what to do! 💙🙅💜

Smile Loudly
&
Live Blessed
Yart

0 comments: