Monday, January 19, 2015

Moving Fast

Can't believe this month is already half over. I know I should be posting more. But I haven't been doing anything. I have even had to force myself to work on my yarn projects. I know it terrible. With the cold weather and the need for something toasy to do.... Just haven't had it in me to do a thing.

I have been so tired lately. I mean like I feel sick I'm so tired. I have been looking into a few things.... You know cause going to the doctor would make to much sence.... LOL! I have narrowed my symptoms down to hyerthyroidism and adreanal fatigue. I know look at me being all fancy over here!

I have changed my diet to include a lot more raw veg and more fruit. I have started using salt again. (Real Salt) and I made it to yoga for the first time in ages. I am also making some changes to my life to help to reduce the stress. Not sure if these things will help but I will continue with this plan for at least 3 months. If I haven't seen a significant change for the better then I will go to the doctor. 

I have had time to be on Pinterest! Have I ever told you I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest? If not, well, I do. I love to look and plan.... oh and pin all of these wonderful things. Then I feel guilty because I took the time to find all these things that seem to be such a waste of time. Simply because I don't have the time to do any of them.

So what I have been trying to do is find simple pins to accomplish.

This weekend I made a fruit dip.

cool whip
vanilla pudding powder
vanilla yogurt

Mix together and serve with fruit!

Of course I can't seem to follow directions. I didn't have vanilla pudding so I used lemon. I only had vanilla greek yogurt so I used that. It turned out very good. So all in all it was a success.

Yart

0 comments: