Monday, September 12, 2022

Another 2 years have come and gone since we last spoke! The world as you know has been tossed, turned upside down. Some things have gotten back to normal but others have not. Now we are facing food shortages, rationing and hyperinflation. Sounds like fun, huh?

I have been keeping busy. Canning, dehydrating and learning... It is time consuming and tiring! We got rabbits this year. 3 of them, a buck and 2 does. With the crazy heat that we had this summer I wasn't able to breed them... I'm hoping once the temps stay at a lower degree for a time, I can get good fall offs.

It's crazy I wanted to come on here to be able to write and keep track of life... But now that I'm here the words really don't want to flow.

I am still plugging along with the candle business. Getting better results every year! BONUS!! I can see why most businesses fail within the first 2 years though. It can be tough.

I haven't crocheted as much as I would have liked this year... Hopefully, as we start to cool down the urge will hit. Even if it doesn't I need to make Christmas presents. So there's that!

So there you have it really 2 years and not much to say.... sad really.... this use to be my outlet.... now not so much!

I may be back, I may not

Hugs and remember to Smile Loudly
Yart

0 comments: