Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Seasonal Changes

The leaves are changing, the weather has made an about face once again. Its going to be 80 today. All the bugs that were suppose be dead, have come back to life! And my sinuses are so angry right now!

Then by weeks end it's suppose to be back down into the 50s. With us looking to start closing and winter prepping the windows. Crazy!!! With the cooler weather comes the inspiration to make things. I have been bitten by the quilting bug. I want to make a patch work quilt, king sized for at the property. I'm sure I have enough fabric to accomplish this task. I'm not sure I have the patience. Lol!

I love the feeling of fibre in my hands... hence, the knitting and crocheting. I have always wanted to sew and make great things.... they have always been out of my reach...  trust me its not from lack of trying. So wish me luck.

0 comments: