Friday, May 31, 2013

Scare of a lifetime.....

I get the monsters in the car this morning to get them off to school.... We're not even 30 feet from the house and I hear this blood curdling scream from the back seat! I SLAMMED on the brakes... Graduating Monster went flying forward.... Thank the Gods she had her seat belt on....

Before I can even ask what the heck is going on I hear another scream followed by 


SPIDER!!!!


So now its a mad dash to kill the spider with a flip flop and hoping that the shoe doesn't go out the window as I'm driving....

Then she does it again but this time its followed by its ON ME!

At this point I had to pull the car over and park... I was laughing so hard I was crying. Poor baby, she did end up putting the spider out to pasture!

The joys of parenthood!

Yart

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

I know I shouldn't laugh at this potentially dangerous situation....but thanks for the giggle anyhow :)