Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

With having more time on my hand due to the Covid-19. When I say more time on my hands what that really means is I don't have to get up in the mornings to take the youngest monster to school or pick her up in the afternoon. She is really disappointed because she was suppose to start drivers training on March 30th. Now I can stay up and watch youtube! I have been watching youtube on and off for years. But in the last 2 months I have been watching it quite a bit more. 

I have found some NEW favorites.

Roots and Refuge Farm

Off Grid with Doug and Stacy

Fit Farmer

Justin Rhodes

Living Traditions Homestead

The Hollar Homestead

Whippoorwill Holler

One of my all time favorites and one that I've been following for years is

Baker's Green Acres

Now there are a few more that I've started following but I'm not sure if they are favorites yet. So I will amend the list as time goes by.

Smile Loudly
&
Live Blessed
Yart

0 comments: